Monday, May 5, 2014

Day 11 of My Beachbody Ultimate Reset

Thursday
What do you consider half way through 21 days?

Breakfast
 
I still feel refreshed, regardless of the restless night, although I am pretty hungry. I'm really glad I opted to make my breakfast fruit plate into a fruit salad (fruit cut up and mixed together in a bowl) last night. Now, I'm waiting a few more minutes before it's time to eat.


Today, I'll be shopping for some more ingredients. Also, I weighed myself this morning, since I'm halfway through my Reset. I'm down 4.5 lbs in 10 days!!! That's about 0.45 lb loss per day! My body is getting rid of the extra baggage, for sure!

Lunch

I'm all prepped for lunch! I'm having quinoa-lentil salad and cucumber-tomato salad with avocado. I cut the dressing part of the recipes in half, as it is pretty strong. One thing I continue to do is annotate next to the recipes about how I feel about certain recipes, especially if I need to change quantities. I also make sure to read if a meal only calls for half of a recipe serving, or if that recipe is going to be used the next day (then I get a chance to cut my prep time by making double, and the amount of ingredients I use versus waste if I accidentally make too much).


This morning, I noticed my spinach was getting droopy, so I snipped the ends and put it in water. I've been doing this with herbs too. It makes produce last quite a bit longer.

Dinner
 
Unfortunately, my peppy attitude from this morning is gone. Dinner was ok, although I still hate wakame seaweed, and I'm not used to miso paste yet, because I think it leaves the soup tasting weird. The Swiss chard was ok, as was the quinoa. I'm just in a crabby mood. Darn life changes. At least I know things will get easier, as my body adapts and improves!


If you are interested in learning more about the Beachbody Ultimate Reset, and use a few of the recipes, May 7 I will be hosting a free and private week-long support group on Facebook. Comment below, or send me a Friend Request on Facebook, and you'll be added to the group! The Ultimate Reset did wonders for not only my body, but my mind, as I took back control of my eating habits!

No comments:

Post a Comment