Thursday, May 15, 2014

Day 14 of My Beachbody Ultimate Reset

Sunday

The last day of Phase 2!

Breakfast

I'm having mashed chickpeas with a little bit of olive oil, 1 Tbsp of lemon juice, and 1 clove of garlic. I also had a cup of steamed spinach and 1/4 avocado. It wasn't too bad.

This journal entry was extra short, but I did take some pictures of what I had for lunch and dinner.

Lunch

Lunch was Coconut-Kabocha Squash Soup with a microgreen salad.
 
 
Dinner

Dinner was Edamame and Roasted Corn Succotash and Lemon-Pepper Kale. Although, I don't know why they included the 'pepper' in the title of Lemon-Pepper Kale, because there was no pepper added to that recipe.


My husband thinks I should contact Beachbody about all the typos I have found in the guide. This guide has seriously seen better days! One of the things that helped me out a lot, was putting sticky tabs at some of the vital spots in the guide, including the snack list, the supplement schedule for the phase I was in, and extra tabs that I moved around each day within the recipe section.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment